The City Auditor wants to hear your ideas and suggestions to improve the City of Kansas City, Mo. government.
Did you know?
Every year the City Auditor’s Office develops an annual audit plan and your ideas and suggestions receive equal consideration as we select audits for the coming year.
Public audit suggestions could result in service improvements, reduced costs, or increased revenues. Actually, they have. So far, the potential direct financial impact from audits inspired by public audit suggestions is about $2.6 million. Here is the list of audits based on public suggestions:
- Parking Garages Need Planning, Coordination with Transportation Goals March 2019
- Street-Related Permit Fees Need Review and Adjustment Apr 2015
- Compliance with Street Plate Requirements Could Improve Ride Quality and Safety Dec 2015
- Bike KC Inadequate to Achieve City Goals Dec 2016
- Independence Avenue Community Improvement District Should Improve Accountability and Transparency Apr 2017