NTDF Eligibility Application Checklist
Last revised December 2013. Also available in PDF format for easy printing.
- Organization’s goal/mission statement
- Must be on agency’s letterhead and signed by an authorized person.
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of board members
- Resolution from corporate board authorizing application for funds
This resolution must be submitted on the organization’s letterhead and must be signed by the board president and/or the executive director.
- Voided check
The voided check must be from the bank account the organization agrees to maintain as active for the purpose of fulfilling its contract with the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund.
- Audited financial statements or Tax Return (Form 990) for the last two years
Post-eligibility checklist (complete after being granted NTDF funding)
- Financial information
Financial information detailing sources of all revenue and expenses for the past two years must be submitted.
- City vendor registration
The organization must be a registered vendor in good standing with the City of Kansas City, Mo. For more information, call the General Services, 816-513-1598.
- General liability insurance
The organization must provide the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund program with a $2 million certificate of general liability insurance which includes the City of Kansas City, Missouri as an additional insured.
- Complete reimbursement during contract period
The organization must agree to incur and request reimbursement for all approved expenses within the contract period.
- Complete documentation
- The organization must transmit the request for reimbursement on the required form and provide front and back copies of the canceled check with an invoice for every expense.
- Final reports
The final reports must be submitted no later than 90 days after completion of the project.
- Logo usage
The organization must include the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund’s logo and credit the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund in all marketing and advertising.