Organizations interested in applying for funding from the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund (NTDF) are strongly encouraged to attend informational workshops. Workshops for 2018 were completed in September. Stay tuned to this page for the 2019 summer workshop schedule.
Workshops cover the following topics:
- Purpose of the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund
- New on-line application system and cycle changes
- Eligibility and funding requirements
- Documentation required for consideration
- Tips on preparing successful applications
- Contract compliance
- Insurance requirements
- Ticket policy
- KC Event Hub, a resource for events that require permits
- Promotional opportunities for NTDF-supported events
Please use the NTDF Summer Workshop 2018 powerpoint as a guide.
Applications are accepted annually and on a quarterly basis. Please see the application page for details and deadlines.