Organizations interested in applying for funding from the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund (NTDF) are strongly encouraged to attend informational workshops held during the summer.
Workshops cover the following topics:
- Purpose of the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund
- New on-line application system and cycle changes
- Eligibility and funding requirements
- Documentation required for consideration
- Tips on preparing successful applications
- Contract compliance
- Insurance requirements
- Ticket policy
- KC Event Hub, a resource for events that require permits
- Promotional opportunities for NTDF-supported events
Summer workshops have been held for 2017. Please view the powerpoint presentation for information that was provided at the 2017 summer workshops.
Applications are accepted annually and on a quarterly basis. Please see the application page for details and deadlines.