The Community Services Bureau processes Customer Service Requests for fire truck and personnel appearances. These requests include apparatus demonstrations for schools/block parties (copy of block party permit required prior to scheduling), fire drills, business walkthroughs and safety talks/career talks for business and community groups.
Our participation is limited to the activities described above. We cannot participate in personal activities such as birthday parties or other events similar in nature.
The City of Kansas City, Mo., Fire Department accommodates station and facility tours at the following locations:
- Fire Station #3, 11101 N. Oak Trafficway
- Fire Station #14, 8300 N. Brighton
- Fire Station #16, 9205 N.W. 112th St.
- Fire Station #19, 550 W 43rd Street
- Fire Station #23, 4777 Independence Ave.
- Fire Station #27, 6600 Truman Road
- Fire Station #28, 930 Red Bridge Road
- Fire Station #29, 1414 E. 63rd St.
- Fire Station #35, 3200 Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard
- Fire Station #36, 9903 Holmes
- Fire Station #41, 9300 Hillcrest
- Fire Station #43, 12900 E. 350 Highway
- Fire Station #45, 500 E. 131st St.
- Fire Headquarters, Century Towers, 635 Woodland Ave.
- Fire Communications Center, 1111 Locust Ave.
- Fire Academy, 5130 Deramus
Customer Service Requests can be submitted two ways: a KCFD Customer Service Request Form or contact the Customer Service Request Line at 816-784-9999 and press prompt #1.
Due to the increase in requests, all requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. A customer service representative will contact you within 72 hours to discuss your submission.
Submitting a form is the first step; it is not a guarantee.
Please keep in mind, weather restrictions on personnel/equipment and emergency calls may result in cancellation of your request. In that instance, please contact us, and we will be happy to reschedule.
The Kansas City, Mo., Fire Department is happy to meet with your group or organization to discuss fire safety.