Our nationally recognized and accredited Kansas City, Missouri Health Department addresses core public health needs and root causes of diseases in order to increase life expectancy in the region. From food establishment inspections, immunizations, to even violence prevention and economic mobility, the department provides interventions, policy, and research to keep our communities safe and healthy. The Health Department’s mission is to promote, preserve, and protect the health of Kansas City residents, visitors, and workers through a variety of programs and services.
For all other programs or information, please:
- Call our general phone number at 816-513-6008
- Or send us an email at email@example.com.
You can also check our sitemap for links to pages not visible here.
Here is our Notice of Privacy Practices regarding medical information. Finally, below is KCHD contact information for different divisions:
- Administration: 816-513-6008
- Dr. Rex Archer, Director of Health
- Communicable Disease & Prevention: 816-513-6152
- Tiffany Wilkinson, Division Manager
- Environmental Health Services: 816-513-6315
- Naser Jouhari, Division Manager
- Maternal Child & Community Health: 816-513-6267
- Marty Galutia, Division Manager
- HIV Services: 816-513-6221
- Frank Thompson, Division Manager