Nationally recognized and accredited, the Kansas City, Missouri Health Department (KCHD) addresses core public health needs and root causes of diseases in order to increase life expectancy in the region. From food establishment inspections, immunizations, to even violence prevention and economic mobility—the department provides interventions, policy, and research to keep our communities safe and healthy. KCHD’s mission is to promote, preserve, and protect the health of Kansas City residents, visitors, and workers through a variety of programs and services.
For all other programs or information, please:
- Call the general phone number at 816-513-6008
- Or send an email at email@example.com.
You can also check KCHD’s sitemap for links to pages not visible here.
Hours of operation:
- Mondays through Fridays, 7:30am to 5pm (except holidays).
- There is a list of our programs and their hours of operation listed as well.
Here is KCHD’s Notice of Privacy Practices regarding medical information.
Contact information for different divisions:
- Administration: 816-513-6008
- Dr. Rex Archer, Director of Health
- Communicable Disease & Prevention: 816-513-6152
- Tiffany Wilkinson, Division Manager
- Environmental Health Services: 816-513-6315
- Naser Jouhari, Division Manager
- Community & Family Health Education: 816-513-6267
- Marty Galutia, Division Manager
- HIV Services: 816-513-6221
- Samantha Hughes, acting Division Manager