While the Kansas City Museum at Corinthian Hall is closed for restoration and renovation, visit the Historic Garment District Museum at 801 Broadway Blvd. and the Kansas City Museum at the Historic Garment District (KCM@HGD), a new exhibition and programming space at 800 Broadway Blvd. in downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
The Kansas City Museum at Corinthian Hall, located in the Historic Northeast area at 3218 Gladstone Blvd., KCMO 64123, is closed temporarily for Stage I Construction, which includes the restoration and renovation of Corinthian Hall (the mansion) into a leading-edge, 21st-century museum of Kansas City’s history and cultural heritage.
During construction, the Kansas City Museum will present events on the Museum’s historic grounds (3218 Gladstone Blvd.) and in Kessler Park and Scarritt Point (the parkland just west of the Museum in the Historic Northeast), and will offer special exhibitions, programs, and events off-site in the community as well as at the Historic Garment District Museum (801 Broadway, Blvd. KCMO 64105) and across the street at the Kansas City Museum at the Historic Garment District (800 Broadway Blvd., KCMO 64105).
FEATURED EVENT: THE FAIRY PRINCESS
The Fairy Princess – SOLD OUT
December 13 – 17
Kansas City Museum at the Historic Garment District (KCM@HGD)
800 Broadway Blvd., KCMO 64105
This year, the Kansas City Museum is delighted and honored to continue The Fairy Princess that has been a part of Kansas City’s history and holiday traditions since 1935 when The Fairy Princess began at Kline’s Department Store at 1113 Main Street.
While the Kansas City Museum at Corinthian Hall is closed temporarily for Stage I Construction, The Fairy Princess will come back to downtown Kansas City and take place at the Kansas City Museum at the Historic Garment District (KCM@HGD) at 800 Broadway Blvd., the Museum’s new exhibition and programming space.
The Fairy Princess will take place over five consecutive days from Wednesday, December 13 through Sunday, December 17.
Given the limited space of the KCM@HGD, please note that there will be some important changes this year:
- Purchasing tickets in advance is required.
- Tickets will go on sale on Monday, November 13 at Noon. See below to purchase tickets through Eventbrite.
- For information about how to purchase tickets in person or by phone, please contact Paul Gutierrez at email@example.com or (816) 513-0726.
- Tickets are $10 per child and adults are free. Tickets include a gift from The Fairy Princess, one printed photo, and a take-home sweet treat. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Two-hour metered street parking on Broadway Blvd. and surrounding streets is available on weekdays with free street parking on Broadway Blvd. and surrounding streets on Saturdays and Sundays.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FAIRY PRINCESS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Thursday, December 14 from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. – SOLD OUT
Friday, December 15 from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. – SOLD OUT