The Regulated Industries Division oversees compliance for a number of ‘nuisance’ businesses through the enforcement of various City ordinances, and in partnership with county, state and federal officials. These businesses include but are not necessarily limited to:
- alcohol-related businesses such as taverns, package beverage stores, wholesalers, beer, wine, and liquor manufacturers, and catered/non-profit events with alcohol being served;
- “adult entertainment” businesses such as strip clubs, retail businesses selling pornographic or adult-oriented items, and the employees thereof;
- vehicle-for-hire drivers and companies such as taxi cab, sightseeing and livery companies.
- junkyards, metal recyclers and waste tire haulers;
- day labor and short-term loan facilities;
- dance halls, haunted houses, skating rinks, billiard halls, carnivals and other places of amusement or entertainment as specified by ordinance.
- Current Catering Event Licenses
- Cease Delivery List for alcohol wholesalers
- Pending Applications
- All Current Licensees
- Application for tow truck operator certification
Cigarette licenses and selling stamps
Regulated Industries is responsible for cigarette applications and selling stamps. Retail and wholesale businesses who sell cigarettes, cigarette stamps and the wholesaler request form for cigarette stamps are below:
|Cigarette application||Cigarette checklist||Fees $9.50 – $2,850.00
Roll of 30,000 stamps = $2,850. (includes 5% discount- no partial rolls sold)
Sheet of 100 .10 (ten cent) stamps = $9.50 per sheet (includes 5% discount
Sheet of 100 .12.5 (twelve and a half cent) stamps = $11.87 per sheet (includes 5% discount)
|Checklist for Cigarette Wholesaler outside Kansas City, MO
Submit order for cigarette stamps
To help us better serve you, please take a quick survey. Your feedback is important to us.
Regulated Industries, 635 Woodland Ave, Suite 2101, Kansas City, Mo. 64106