FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 15, 2015
Engage with the latest edition of KCMOre magazine
More online videos than ever before!
For the first time, the 2015 spring/summer issue of KCMOre, the City’s twice-a-year magazine for residents, offers video clips along with written features and news briefs.
The online edition is available at kcmo.gov/kcmore. Highlights include:
- An assistant city manager’s encounter with urban goats, whose next lunch date may be at the Municipal Farm (“Possibilities grow at old city farm”)
- A behind-the-scenes visit to the Kansas City International Airport communications center, where staff monitor security on a 24/7 basis (“On the lookout”)
- A curbside chat about rain gardens and native plantings in the Marlborough neighborhood, where green infrastructure is proving its worth (“Green designs are working”)
- An innovative bus and streetcar platform that will save money, space and maintenance costs (“Innovation rolls aboard”)
- A tour of improvements at the area’s most popular farmers market (“City Market fix-up”)
Viewers also will learn about tips for funding neighborhood improvement projects (“A piece of the PIAC”) and a new webpage for the City Real Estate Office.
The spring/summer KCMOre is delivered online as a cost-savings measure. Residents without Internet access may contact 311 (or 816-513-1313) to request a print copy.