FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 28, 2016
The City of Kansas City is pleased to announce the release of the 2016 Spring/Summer edition of KCMOre, the City’s free biannual magazine for residents. The publication will be mailed to over 107,000 households this week and others can read it online at kcmo.gov/kcmore.
The Spring/Summer edition features articles on a variety of current topics including:
- Kansas City’s interactive kiosks and free downtown Wi-Fi.
- New incentives for filmmakers.
- Global gardens, poplar forests, tiny houses and bargain rehabs (“Land Bank begins to change the landscape”).
- Health problems of the future (“Defining health in the 21st century”).
- The evolution of downtown parking (“Managing a new parking paradigm”).
- Care and repair of outdoor art forms (“Fountain keepers”).
- And more!
Media inquiries should be directed to City Communications Director, Chris Hernandez, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 816-513-3474.