FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 18, 2017
The City of Kansas City, Missouri, is hiring in the Street Maintenance and Solid Waste divisions of the Public Works and Neighborhoods and Housing departments. The departments will host a job fair to fill 50 vacancies for maintenance worker and equipment operator positions.
When: Saturday, April 29, from 9 a.m. to noon
Where: Robert J. Mohart Multi-Purpose Center, 3200 Wayne Ave.
- Bring a valid Driver’s License or CDL, OR other ID for Maintenance Worker positions
- Complete City employment application
- Interview for positions at the job fair
- Undergo criminal history and driving record background check (Applicants can contact the Missouri DMV to obtain current driving record offenses)
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and post-offer physical examination as a condition of employment
Attendees can fill out applications at the job fair or in advance at City Hall: 12th floor, 414 E. 12th St.
For more information, call Davin Jackson with Public Works at 816-513-2618 or Nate Brown with Neighborhoods and Housing at 816-513-3226.