The City of Kansas City, Mo. City Council has introduced a medical marijuana regulation ordinance to regulate medical marijuana businesses within the city limits. The ordinance will go through the following public hearing process before adoption:
- City Plan Commission on Tuesday, June 18th at 9 a.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall: medical marijuana regulation ordinance
- Planning, Zoning and Economic Development Council Committee- date TBA
- City Council Hearing- date TBA
- Medical Marijuana Regulations Listening Session: View the listening session slide presentation from Wednesday, June 12th at Plexpod.
- Miss the meeting and want to give us feedback online? Visit our virtual town hall to give input.
Please contact Richard Usher for more information or to give ordinance feedback.
In November 2018, Missouri voted to legalize medical marijuana in the State of Missouri. You can read the state regulations here: Missouri Medical Marijuana Regulations.