Supplemental Tax Forms
- Authorization for release of confidential information
Use this form to request copies of tax forms you have filed.
- Authorization to release a revenue clearance letter
This authorizes the Revenue Division to send your clearance letter to a contractor or City department.
- Tax clearance request form
This requests a clearance letter, which is required by certain City departments as proof of your compliance with tax ordinances.
- Power of attorney
This allows you to appoint a representative to discuss your tax matters with the Revenue Division.
- Workers’ compensation form
This form is a guide to documenting compliance with (or exemption from) Missouri Workers’ Compensation law. This is necessary to obtain a business license.
- ACH Authorization
This form authorizes tax payments directly from a bank account.
- New business registration form (RD-100)
This form is required of all new businesses with activities within the City limits. Also use this form to update the City on changes to your business.
- Notice to Close Account (RD-CLS)
This form is used to request closure of an Arena, Business License, Convention & Tourism, Profits, Utility or Withholding account with the Revenue Division and should be submitted only if no longer conducting business in Kansas City, Mo.
- A final return is required for the accounting period, or portion thereof, prior to closure. This form is NOT intended to be used in place of a final return.
- Request for Penalty Waiver
Use this form to request a waiver of late tax payment penalties. Tax and interest cannot be waived.
- Declaration of Tax Payments
This form must be completed by candidates for municipal office.