Kansas City Water Services ensures the accessibility and quality of water services to meet the growing needs of our region by investing in the future of our water, wastewater, and stormwater systems. Our focus is on providing a high quality product and excellent experience to our customers today as we prepare for the water needs of future generations.
Kansas City Water Services maintains and operates water collection, treatment, and distribution systems; wastewater collection and treatment systems; and stormwater management systems for 170,000 residential and business customers in Kansas City and for 33 wholesale customers in the Kansas City region. The operation is funded by fees charged to customers based on their use or impacts on the water, wastewater, and stormwater utility systems.
Visit us online at kcwaterservices.org to:
- Report a water main break and sign up for Nixle alerts
- Download the annual water quality report
- Learn more about Kansas City’s Overflow Control Program
- Download information about work in your neighborhood
- Learn how to safely dispose of household hazardous wastes
- View schedules for spring and fall leaf and brush collection
Manage your account and pay your water bill online at https://www.kcwaterservices.org/customer-service/manage-my-account.